Your GOAT (Your Greatest Of All Time) is bigger than the mountains and brighter than the stars. It's a desire that deserves being reminded of countless times a day. May this GOAT be a trigger to remind you of how it will feel when your GOAT is achieved and ask yourself, "What can I do today to get me closer to my GOAT?"
This 3/4 inch handcrafted goat is hammered and stamped with a night sky over mountains. Available on a 17" stainless steel chain in metal colors; gold, silver, and copper.
JEWELRY INFO: It is recommended not to wear jewelry in water or while; exercising, swimming, showering, doing the dishes, putting on lotions, oils, or perfumes.
All our jewelry is designed, and handcrafted by an artisan in Wyoming and made with locally sourced leathers.
- Gold – our gold metal pieces are made of NuGold, a form of brass that is very similar to 14k gold in color. Many people believe that by wearing NuGold, your skin will absorb minerals from the brass and provide positive health benefits such as; reduced headaches, arthritis, joint pain, and zinc deficiency. Over time, your NuGold jewelry will take on a warm, gold-tone color making your piece look even more unique than before, but it can also be polished back to its original shine. Humidity and individual body chemistry can contribute to the speed and severity of tarnishing. It is recommended to store your jewelry in an airtight bag.
- Copper – our copper metal pieces are made of jewelry grade copper that carries a bright, shiny rose gold color. It’s the oldest known metal and considered to have healing properties. It patinas to a warm brown but can also take on a green patina with oxidation. Over time, copper jewelry will lose its bright shine but can be easily polished back to its original shine with a jewelry polishing cloth or fine steel wool. It is recommended to store your jewelry in an airtight bag.
- Silver- our silver metal pieces are made of;
- Sterling Silver – our .925 sterling silver metal pieces are made for versatility and beauty. Wearing your jewelry regularly can help prevent tarnishing. Some activities may accelerate tarnishing. It is recommended that you remove your Sterling Silver Jewelry before using household cleaning supplies, swimming, spraying hairspray or applying lotion.
- Aluminum- our aluminum metal pieces are eco-friendly and a great alternative to sterling silver! We use food-grade aluminum that is lead and nickel-free & non-reactive (hypoallergenic). Aluminum will never rust or tarnish. To clean, use a mild soap and water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Pewter- our pewter metal pieces will not tarnish but will naturally oxidize (darken) over time giving it an organic patina look. If a polish look is desired, you can clean with mild soap and water and dry with a soft cloth. Or brush it with steel wool to remove the oxidization. It is recommended to store your jewelry in an airtight bag.
Nugold, Copper, Sterling Silver- These are pure metals and will naturally tarnish with time, a small white polish pad (it's kind of like a mini magic eraser!) is included with your order to shine your piece back up. Jewelry tarnish is the result of a natural chemical reaction between the jewelry and the surrounding environment where the jewelry becomes darkened or discolored. Humidity and individual body chemistry can contribute to the speed and severity of tarnishing. You can store your jewelry in a sealed baggie to keep it from tarnishing as quickly.